Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed this moron telling him that I reported him to ebay for committing fraud. The dipshit sent me this message back - If these guys are that stupid it should be easy to stop them!!!

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: Ebay Sled

Hello there !
I preffer this special type of auction because of the multiple problems I've had in the past with bidders who were just bidding for the sake of it (deadbidders) and they weren't realy interested in buying any item.
I have to sell this sled because an unfortunate car accident that put me in the wheelchair for the rest my life. The fact is that I can't resist to see it in my garage and not to ride it anymore. This sled is in MINT condition. I hope that not having it in my garage it would be much easier for me to accept the facts. That's why I let the price at US $3,500.00, to get rid of it quicker.
Let me tell you a little bit more about the sled : is like new, comes with the manual, cover, studs, electric start, hand warmers, rev., menu and the original documentation (english). It has been kept in my own garage - no scratches, no nicks, like new, engine runs great, low miles (600).
I will use FedEx International Freight for shipping, which I think its a mutually satisfactory service and you will be able to receive it in 3-4 working days (depending on your exact location). All the shipping/handling and insurance charges are included in the sale price. The unit is being shipped from Italy and you wont have to pay for customs or any additional taxes when it arrives in US. You will get the package with all the proper papers and the sled will be shipped dry, no oil, no fuel, for security reasons.
About the payment, all you have to do is go with cash to a Western Union office and complete a "To Send Money" form. As receiver's address you must use my address :
Via Cossa 6
25135 Brescia
Italy
and as for receiver name, you must use a name of your prefferance : your father's name, your best friend's name or any name you can think of.
Right after you make the transfer, you must send me the details of the transfer :
- exact MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number, it is a 10 digits number,
that will help me to track the money online)
- exact sender name
- exact receiver name
- exact transfer fees - in case that the snowmobile is not as you expected and you want to return it and, this way, I will have to return you the transfer fees (I need those informations so I can check if the transfer was made and I can verify that on Western Union's web-page anytime I want).
After I will have the confirmation of the payment, I will call FedEx and give them my approval to send you the bike imediately. Right after, I will send you the tracking number from FedEx so you can track the package in its way to you.
After you will receive it you will have 5 days for inspection. If there is something wrong with the sled you can retrieve your money from Western Union and it will be shipped on my expenses back to Italy and I will return the transfer fees to you. If you decide to keep the sled, you must change the receiver name into my name :
James Wright
so I can be able to cash the money.
Why this procedure? Because :
1. Western Union is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service dating back more than 150 years and it continues today to help consumers and businesses securely transfer money or make payments using money orders and other electronic systems. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to more than 150,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 190 countries worldwide - the largest network of its kind.
2. The money will be deposited at Western Union on the name you chose and can NOT be retrieved (except by you) until you change the receiver name into my name
3. This way I can have the guarantee that you have the money and that you are ready to buy the sled
4. I will support the shipping charges and you will support the transfer fees (You will have to pay some fees there at Western Union : 6% - 8% from the total amount - this depends on your exact location also) - I think this way is fair.
Very important! When you'll make the transfer, do NOT tell to Western Union that you are making a payment for a purchase, because they will charge us both. When you will change the receiver name into mine so I can cash the money I will not receive the same amount you are sending, and I already support the shipping and insurance costs. Better tell them that you are sending the money for a relative of yours. This way, I think you will even pay lower fees.
I hope you will agree this procedure and if so, contact me back with your exact shipping address, complete name and phone number (needed by FedEX). Let me know !
All my best!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ROTFLMAO...what a....dumbass

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
What a stupid fool. Ok, there is FAQ's pasted ALL over ebay NOT to use Western Union. I can't believe how dumb thieves are.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He obvioulsy did not read my e-mail!
Hope he gets/snofan/../images/users/gmann/icon_flame.gif

·
Registered
133 Posts
He also called it a "bike" LOL, guess they do the same things with bikes, what an A-hole. On top of ripping you off he's pretty careful to make sure he doesn't get stiffed with the western union fees. Once again what an a-hole[xx(] You should e-mail him back say you want to buy it but want to see a pic of his sorry ass in his wheel chair next to the sled.

·
Registered
137 Posts
LOL, yeah indy. . he missed one "bike". Let's go get him!! A little pummeling by a bunch of sled heads will do him good.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His email address is on top-- give him both barrels!![}:)] I already emailed him back reminding him that he is the scum of the earth./snofan/../images/users/gmann/gunguy.gif

·
Registered
290 Posts
" I will call FedEx and give them my approval to send you the bike imediately"
do you think he forgot what he is selling? and i was suprised that people who ride sleds in Italy would be willing to sell to the states for free shipping...retards

a friend of mine was bidding on a snowmobile on ebay a while back, he lost the auction, then was emailed a week later from ebay saying that the winner of that auction failed to pay, and the seller was giving him a second chance to buy the sled at the price he had originally bid. he emailed the seller for a phone #, the seller wouldn't email him back a #. when checking the feedback we found that the supposed winner of the auction had responded with "great sled, i love it!" we emailed the winning bidder, and sure enough, he had already received the sled. so my friend was extremely close to losing $1700. i can honestly say i would not be looking at sleds on Ebay with all the scams out there now!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
do they even ride sleds in Italy? i didnt know it was quite an overseas market, i know Bombadier goes overseas, but i never really heard of Italy...anyone know of the climate in italy? and terrain?...hmmm...

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I bet they dont even live in italy, they just put that because their dumb..who knows..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts