Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my 78 eltigre is ready for winter, i just got done having the whole track and suspension redone, it was locked up. Then I brought it back, and cleaned it up really nice. Heres some before during and after pics
[attachment=41895][attachment=41894]
[attachment=53924][attachment=53933]
[attachment=54103][attachment=54105]
[attachment=54107][attachment=53932]
What do you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
looks good, really like the green accents on the skis.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Love the Green Loop's and Damper's, and by god you've cleaned that engine compartment really nice. Great Job.
Rick

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by chevy66c10
[br]
[attachment=53924]
What do you guys think??
I like it better when it looked like a tadpole, like here in this picture.

JK - Nice job. Always good to see people taking care of their older stuff. Long live vintage!

Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
I Like It Alot!!! Does it have a hex clutch or did you replace it?

I need a 78, an 80, and 81 eltigres to have one for every year b4 cat took a little break[;)]
Anyone in New England that can help out? have lots of parts and sleds to trade all brands. $$ too

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jim, it still has the original clutch, and i come across sleds all the time, ill keep my eye out for ou, i also have a 75 340 quad plug, but if i find an 81 6000, its mine..lmfao

·
Registered
127 Posts
Your ElTigre looks great. Unfortunately I'm out here in California and we don't see many pre 90 sleds out here. When I lived in Ohio some 20 years ago, I owned two 75 ElTigre Z's, a 74 440 ElTigre, many 340 Jags and a 75 Suzuki Fury. I hope to come across some of these again just to own once again. Thanks for bringing me back some memories.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Great job--looks awesome!!!! Now I have to get to work on my sleds and get em' cleaned up and painted--will it ever end???

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by racohoon
[br]Great job--looks awesome!!!! Now I have to get to work on my sleds and get em' cleaned up and painted--will it ever end???
no I dont think so...I really enjoy it[:p]

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Great looking AC 5000 ,those ole sleds would fly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts