Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Should just be connecting a ground wire and the sender wire and your done as well as mounting the gauge and pod! The hardest part is over, that would be mounting the sender!

-Skip

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok
I guess what I am asking is where do I get power from for the wiring to the gauge, and do i just connect a power wire to the tank sender, and then another wire from the sender to the gauge, and then to ground?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ill get back to you tomorro, should still have the complete install instructions. is your guage mounted in the dash or a seperate unit?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ok, i have the complete mounting instructions for this kit. was yours a factory option? i dont know if theyre different. also i have no clue how to scan them and then put them in a post. i may try, but its saturday and i have alot to do! just a close look the power is actualy supplied only to the guage and theres a purple wire from the sending unit to the guage. then one from the sending unit to common ground at voltage regulator.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You should be able to just tap into a power supply under your hood to one side of your cauge and to your light, and then the other side goes to your sending unit, the other side of your sending unit gets grounded and completes the curcuit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts