Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.. the rookie here needs some help.. I need to find an eletric shield for a 2000 Lazer Helmet, My boyfriend wanted one for Christmas and I couldn't find one in time... any suggestions? PS... 14 inches fell in Maine today whoo whoo :)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Try this link, and what kind of helmet is. (HJC, KBC etc)Or probably the easiest thing to do would be to find out where he got the helmet, they should have the visor, or they can get it for you.
www.royaldistributing.com

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Heres a link you will find one at:
http://www.lazerhelmets.com/acatalog/index.htm

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info.. Sadly though he is out for the season due to accident on Sunday.. Haven't seen his helmet yet but I think its pretty much junk... thanks for the help tho...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try any Parts Unlimited Dealer. They have alot of electric visors for numerous helmet manufacturers along with accessory jacks and cords.
Good Luck

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he busted his leg pretty good.. goes for surgery monday.. so hes out for the season.. I feel bad we supposed to get 20 inches this weekend

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<----- Has vision of broken leg on Slednecks.

Sorry to hear about his leg. I busted my arm up pretty good at the end of November. I might be able to ride mid January though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts