Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my carbs off my sled to get them cleaned up and what not and now when I start my sled my brake light is on but when I pull the brake lever it goes out. My tachometer doesn't work right and the premium light is on but flickers. The only electrical part I had to deal with was unplugging what goes into the airbox and I had to unscrew the piece for the spark plug wires. I'm not really sure what the problem could be any help would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
761 Posts
polaris_xc_racing said:
I took my carbs off my sled to get them cleaned up and what not and now when I start my sled my brake light is on but when I pull the brake lever it goes out. My tachometer doesn't work right and the premium light is on but flickers. The only electrical part I had to deal with was unplugging what goes into the airbox and I had to unscrew the piece for the spark plug wires. I'm not really sure what the problem could be any help would be great, thanks.
Sounds like a bad ground...you probably moved/broke/diconected a wire without knowing it...

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's what I kinda thought, I couldn't find anything though. It was fine before so I know I screwed something up. I went back to the wire that plugs into the airbox and unplugged it for a minute and plugged it back in but it still does it. I dunno, I'm stumped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts