Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of our riding this year in one vid. Tell us what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDPdUQSOBCA&feature=channel

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Video was kinda cool. Looks like some good times. Really wasn't a fan of the music though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
haha Mason, I see you beat me too it. And the mxzx isn't in the greatest shape. The rear suspension brackets are shot and there are holes in the tunnel where the bolts went through the brackets.. in the 5th clip when i came up short and landed bad, i ended up tearing one of the ligaments in my lower back. it put me out of commission for a couple weeks. what a season... [thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Really good vid. Time for a new sled I'd say, haha. Could have used a better music choice, but not to to bad.

·
Registered
480 Posts
By far the best snowmobile video posted on here this season. 100 times better than sledcrusher's. keep it up.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
nhrider said:
By far the best snowmobile video posted on here this season. 100 times better than sledcrusher's. keep it up.
His may have been better, but at least I'm not immature like you.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Cool vid, nice to see you guys stepping it up! Some of those failed attempts looked like they could have left you seeing stars for awhile.
I would say you are due to update from the 2000 mxzx for next season,its kinda neat seeing a older sled still out flying with the new ones though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
sledcrusher said:
nhrider said:
im pretty sure you do a lot better job at editing videos.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
this is an awesome video. guys just take the sled crusher stuff somewhere else, im not siding with anyone, i just see it enough. the music could use improoving though. the jumps are nice, like the hand made jump shots. and the tricks were cool too. the failed attempts is the best though!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I really enjoyed that vid. I know I'll be looking for you two when I come thru town this up coming season.[thumb][thumb]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
jonny_little94 said:
sledcrusher said:
nhrider said:
im pretty sure you do a lot better job at editing videos.
Whenever you want, I'll send you a blank dvd to copy raw video files onto, and you can send it back. I'll cover all the expenses of shipping. I just want the video editing practice.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts