did u run it in water, or on a lake

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
What do you mean by white oil?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
was there any water there, u might of got water in the oil, my dirt bike was like that after i went throught 1 metre and a half of water

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
could mean bad head gasket, cracked head, or something like that. bottom line, my initial thought is anti-freeze in the cylinder.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]could mean bad head gasket, cracked head, or something like that. bottom line, my initial thought is anti-freeze in the cylinder.
^^^^I agree. I changed oil on a car once and the oil came out like cottage cheese. New head gasket and it was good to go again.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Originally posted by bigrok
[br]
[br]could mean bad head gasket, cracked head, or something like that. bottom line, my initial thought is anti-freeze in the cylinder.
^^^^I agree. I changed oil on a car once and the oil came out like cottage cheese. New head gasket and it was good to go again.
also agreed !

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by STEVE650
[br]
Originally posted by bigrok
[br]
also agreed !
i'm no expert but that was even what i thought at first, makes me feel smart [:p] lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.