Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Where abouts in Ct. Enfield motorsports are pretty good. Might have to get in early because they get a list a mile long. You could also try shark cycle in Stafford Springs or Vernon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Where in CT you located? I'm inbetween Bristol and Waterbury, There is a good place I've had luck with called Performance Power Sports. The phone number is 860-482-1624, ask for Jeff. They service A/C, Polaris, Ski Doo, and Yamaha. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
xlt600sp dude www.2cyclepros.com the guy is in plainville ct and builds the best engines, he rebuilt my sled and atv for the best price period. He only did a stock rebuild on the sled but the thing was never as fast as after motor rebuild I am having him do some port work and head work. I think the number changed from the one on the site 8602096511

·
Registered
442 Posts
Not to sound like an annuisance.. but something xlt600sp said is pissin me off just lookin at it.
A Motor is electrical
An Engine is mechanical

Just thought I would clear that up..

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
am i the only one missing 81 jags's point?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
NO [:D]

·
Registered
133 Posts
websters dictionary- Motor noun, a device which develops energy for motion.

No reason to be pissed, an engine is still a motor. The term motorcycle must drive you nuts to huh.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Jag, what do you use for lubrication in your automobile? Probably "Motor oil" I also think most "Motorcycles" use combustion engines. The term motor applies to anything that produces power in motion. It's like calling a rifle a gun.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Or when you need to blow your nose and ask for a Kleenex. Kleenex is a brand of facial tissue. . .

sorry . . . lol

·
Registered
442 Posts
I am not saying that to be mean.. it is just one of those words that ya hear used wrong, and it just goes right thru ya.. similar to finger-nails on a chalkboard..

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
what do you mean. he called in an engine. u say an engine is mechanical. what is wrong with that? because a sled engine is mechanical unless u have some new special sled that is solar powered or somthing.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Lol, no he called it a "motor".

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
i must be blind cuz i dont see the word motor anywhere. all i see is engine.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Ya.. somebody renamed the thread..
*after motor rebuild I am having him *

1 - 15 of 15 Posts