Registered
15,722 Posts
Sure if you want to put in the coolers.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by snoprorider2008
[br]so basicly the engine will bult right up
Maybe the engine. But all the coolant hoses, heat exchangers, and coolant bottle will not. That will require a lot of work. You would save a lot of headaches, and probably a lot of money by selling your fan sled and buying a liquid sled.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how would i convert a 2005 sno pro race sled to trail ride able, i'm mean what do i have to cahange cause right now i am running racing fuel threw it

·
Registered
510 Posts
[br]how would i convert a 2005 sno pro race sled to trail ride able, i'm mean what do i have to cahange cause right now i am running racing fuel threw it
is race fuel really required in those fan motors? i mean its a fan. sno pro race sled fan is kind of an oxymoron. could it really have enough power to need race fuel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's my buddy's sled his is a liguid cooled sled, mine is a fan, i was thinking of buying it and i was just wondering what would i have to do to it in order to make it trail stock, cause it is running racing fuel threw it right now, and i don't wanna keep running it cause that stuff is to expensive

·
Registered
510 Posts
[br]it's my buddy's sled his is a liguid cooled sled, mine is a fan, i was thinking of buying it and i was just wondering what would i have to do to it in order to make it trail stock, cause it is running racing fuel threw it right now, and i don't wanna keep running it cause that stuff is to expensive
get pump gas heads for it there usually available right from arctic cat, and be prepaired to loose 15 HP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts