Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2002 zl 500 with 6637 miles on it with a rebuild about 800 ago. This sled is in excellent shape, runs great without any problems. The track is in excellent shape, it is a camoplast predator with a one inch lug. The seat is also in very good shape except one small tear that im not sure where it came from or if it was there when i got the sled. I put new carbides on it the first year i got it. I just replaced the speedometer key and the drive shaft bearings, they have about 200 miles on both of them. The running board grip plates just got re painted and por'd(a really hard/durable paint). Comes with a midheight windshield, a red leather bar cover, black and red ski tips, a set of red mirrors, and anything else i can find. this sled has been really good to me, rides great, has a lot of power, fast. overall just a great sled, i just want something a little bigger and a rider forward chassis. No-one has been dissapointed in this sled. My price is [18pt]2100 firmish.[/color=limegreen][/18pt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxcgcve_T0

If you have any questions feel free to post or pm me. Thanks.

· Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dragon700 said:
dont be mad or anything, its just IMO, but i think you got it a little over priced. not a lot, but a little, 200-300 $
Not making me mad, I appreciate the input. I knew it would only get around 1900$ anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.