Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever went riding on ur sled so hard that for the next 2 days u still felt like u were riding the trails. And u had to control ur self while u were in the car reminding that its a car and cantturn as fast in snow as a snowmachine.. Hehe almost wrecked right after snowmachining

Ride Fast, Ride Hard, Die Hard

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
actually i have had this feeling, we were out plowing through drifts and seeing who could jump the best (kinda stupid, but fun) and that night i could still feel myself jumping etc, when i was relaxin on the couch.....quite a great sensation i think

1993 xlt sp 580
xtra 10 suspension

·
Registered
128 Posts
Me too, I still can just about here the snowmachine still in my ears for the rest of the night after a day of riding. Same thing with turning and accelerating too. It's like the same effect after you go skating or something and then you have to walk and you try to scoot your feet but your not going anywhere! haha......

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
266 Posts
Whenever I leave the U.P. to go back to Ohio I find myself heading into the curves on I-75 too fast and then trying to lean and hang off the seat, but it does'nt seem to work very well in the Expedition LOL

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
529 Posts
Its been soo long since I have riden mine I can't remember what it is like to even do it. I put it away last year with 1100 miles on it and I will be doing the same this year unless we get one hell of a storm.

'00' 500 XC SP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts