Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8283596254913369658&q=crazy+white+boys
I saw this video on google and had to share that laugh....its 20 something mins long(dont watch the full thing cuz its pretty..lame but u got to laugh)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
hey I saw it twice. on your other post too.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
is there a reason why they used the soundtrack from slednecks 4 and put slednecks logos throughout?

·
Registered
893 Posts
great video! i only watched some of the begining, but from what i saw it looks like they had loads of fun!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]is there a reason why they used the soundtrack from slednecks 4 and put slednecks logos throughout?
I was thinking the same thing. they might get into alot of trouble for that. also I dont think all those shots are from the same group. some vids are from different people. I sure hope they got there permission.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Wow...so crazy. When do I get that 23.383 minutes of my life back??

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]
[br]is there a reason why they used the soundtrack from slednecks 4 and put slednecks logos throughout?
I was thinking the same thing. they might get into alot of trouble for that. also I dont think all those shots are from the same group. some vids are from different people. I sure hope they got there permission.
just a guess, but I'd say because they are "posers"

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]
[br]
just a guess, but I'd say because they are "posers"

dingdingding! hit the nail on the head right there. in my opinion this video was lame.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I would say they are parking lot posers. But from what I can tell it doesnt look like they even get out of there (backyard).

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
That was lame...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
[br]I would say they are parking lot posers. But from what I can tell it doesnt look like they even get out of there (backyard).

oooooooh, that's harsh. but soo funny. and by the looks of it, kinda true.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I would agree on the parking lot poser's, but I couldn't make myself watch more than 2.30 min's of that vid. I'm sure that you are probably right though [:D]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I watched the first 4 minutes and no more. Whats crazy about a big quad with a windshield. Ohhh thats right nothing.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That was terrible.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yep just more wanabe posers. lots of teh video clips from teh start are from websites and other movies. most retard thing in my life. i don't see the point in putting an embarassing vid like that on teh net. if i though i had some good talent to show teh world then i would post a vid put the dirtbiking parts were dumb i only had a 50cc till i was 8 years old. never a rode a dritbike till last summer hopped on a freinds honda xr 200 and i got bigger air than that.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
just watched some more and this idiot was sitting right in front of a fairly large tree, (he even had reverse on his sled. It looks like he backed up a bit so he could go around it, gassed it and ran right into the friggen tree. lol these guys are my hero's.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I learned another valuable lesson today. Read the following posts before clicking on a 20 minute video link of "crazy ass white boys"

1 - 20 of 32 Posts