Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a research paper i did for school to graduate, i never knew much about older polaris snowmobiles and how many of them were connected cosmedicaly. I would have been glad to know this information back when i started to be intrested in polaris snowmobiles because i thought almost all of this data was very help full and useful.
View attachment 201051974845919_18663.doc

Attachments

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I would have to say you posted this plenty of times! [Disappointed]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I was gonna say, is there any reason you spanned the forum with a number of the same thread?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Well written paper.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Settle down guys, nothing a little forum clean-up can't fix. Like mentioned though, there is no need for multiple posts. One topic in the proper forum or sub-forum is plenty. Thanks.

It is good to see some off the younger guys enjoying the sport enough to risk a grade by writing a paper on the subject. You get the wrong teacher that doesn't give two-cents about snowmobiling, and the grade may not be as good one hopes. Nice work though.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
There is really no intro. paragraph. It would be meaningless to someone who lacks insight to snowmobiling. There was not much of a conclusion statement also. The body of the paper was just a chronological list of production highlights. There is not much background or description of highlights.
You need to make your paper so it would be interesting to someone who has no knowledge of snowmobiling.

I would give it a C- as it stands now.
I think I would make some changes if time permits. Hope this helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts