Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not much to say, its a bunch of crap if this actualy goes thru... take a look at the link, got this in an email from SnowWest

http://www.snowest.com/news/index.cfm?ID=2482

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wat you guys think?

·
Registered
622 Posts
“I am emailing with the hope that you and your organization will sign on to the attached petition asking the Department of Agriculture to remove the over-snow vehicle (OSV) exemption from the 2005 Travel Management Rule and thereby bring snowmobiles and other OSVs under the same management standards as other classes of off-road vehicles. The 2005 Travel Management Rule restricts off-road vehicle use to designated routes, trails and areas on National Forest System lands[/color=red]

This is what they do in old forge, NY and most of NY; we have to use designated trails/roads only if you venture off trail it can lead to ticket or loss of the trail. This wouldn’t be much of a change for us, unless I’m missing something.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pharotek said:
“I am emailing with the hope that you and your organization will sign on to the attached petition asking the Department of Agriculture to remove the over-snow vehicle (OSV) exemption from the 2005 Travel Management Rule and thereby bring snowmobiles and other OSVs under the same management standards as other classes of off-road vehicles. The 2005 Travel Management Rule restricts off-road vehicle use to designated routes, trails and areas on National Forest System lands[/color=red]

This is what they do in old forge, NY and most of NY; we have to use designated trails/roads only if you venture off trail it can lead to ticket or loss of the trail. This wouldn’t be much of a change for us, unless I’m missing something.

yah if thats whats its trying to say, it wouldnt be much change for wisconsin. to me tho it sounds as tho there cutting off our access to forrest areas.. i help sign our local snowmobile trails and if this is what it actualy means it would mean a big loss of trails in wisconsin. i hope im just understanding it wrong...[:(!]

1,792 Posts
fox440 said:
not much to say, its a bunch of crap if this actualy goes thru... take a look at the link, got this in an email from SnowWest

http://www.snowest.com/news/index.cfm?ID=2482
That reminds me of the Segway right before they came out. Cities were rushing to ban them from the sidewalks because they thought people were gonna be ran over. [Disappointed]

If they want to save the planet, every environmentalist should give up their car and every other motor vehicle they own so the pollution is reduced 50%

·
Registered
538 Posts
tree huggin bastards.

what gives them the right to take away what we live for? if they wanna save the environment then they can ride bikes and give up their AC and all that other stuff. plus if they dont use the fuel thats fine, cuz its just more for us.

·
Registered
564 Posts
it starts with something small, then they want to control everything. NATURE NAZIS they ruin OUR world. NATURE NAZIS tell us to bike everywhere and use green energy, yet they still drive. The roads here in MADISON WISCONSIN should be filled with priuses and insights and all that shit. Im all for them using less has as Live4snow said cuz its more for us to burn and enjoy. I have a simple solution for those tree hugging b a s tards, if you are so worried that we and others INCLUDING YOURSELF are ruining the world... put a bullet in your head, we will barry you in a field so you can give back to the earth. DO US ALL A FAVOR and end you life. There was a day here in madison a few weeks back where they shut down 7 or 8 streets for the whole day to promote BICYCLING AND CLEAN ENERGY, so I went out to the garage and fired up every engine i had to offset all the biking that was done that day by all those GREEN NATURE NAZI F u C k S. As you can tell i get kind pissed about these things

·
Registered
278 Posts
they are selfish a*s holes. They want the other people to do the job for them.I can guarentee a good portion of them drive giant SUV's or sports cars that rip through gasoline like no ones business.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NY98xltsp said:
they are selfish a*s holes. They want the other people to do the job for them.I can guarentee a good portion of them drive giant SUV's or sports cars that rip through gasoline like no ones business.
exactly!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
i think we should all start a patition to ban tofoo that way they can f****** starve and be done with it. just like when they banned kids motercycle and snowmobiles becouse theres lead in the paint idk about you guys but i feed my kid meat so shes not starving and chewing on her toys

·
Registered
556 Posts
Should be asking what are you going to do not what do you think. Get involved with a club or sled organization that combats these people in a respectful way. The club I am in are all close to,.. let's just say old. They and other clubs need a younger crowd to start stepping up. Rich

·
Registered
567 Posts
man this is messed up

·
Registered
564 Posts
The problem is most people just dont care, especially here in Madison area. Most of the kids my age (college) around here are so ignorant to everything that is going on that affects them directly. They just dont pay attention, and the NATURE NAZIS in the area are unstoppable. Like bringurthunder said, these people put nature before humans, (others not themselves). Here in madison the nature nazis got fought the DNR about the geese by our airport. We have had trouble here just like the plain that had to land in the Hudson. Well the FU CKin nature nazis signed petitions and rallied and stuff to keep the DNR from killing the geese that could potentially fly into a plain and kill PEOPLE!!!!! EVERY TIME A SENATOR or congressman gets into there private jet we should scare up a flock of geese in front of their plane!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
They have more vocal , use loosely "leaders" we are a small part of the population. We need to get the young involved and unite on this stuff. Complaining and doing nothing, or writing on this forum get little done. Speak with local groups and if 18 vote for a guy that has motorsports and land use support.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I have gone to the local tea party events here in madison, but being the way I am in Madison is being a turd in a cream pitcher. I go to the rallys and vote the way I talk, I have the t shirts and bumper stickers to support it, but here in madison its hard to get other people to even to it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JEEPS101 said:
I have gone to the local tea party events here in madison, but being the way I am in Madison is being a turd in a cream pitcher. I go to the rallys and vote the way I talk, I have the t shirts and bumper stickers to support it, but here in madison its hard to get other people to even to it.
^^^ i hear ya man

1 - 18 of 18 Posts