Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone -

New to this forum (and this sport) - just bought a 1997 Polaris XLT 600, and a 2000 Polaris Sport Touring 550. I am in desperate need of owner's manuals for each of them. I want to know about regular maintenance and whatever stuff I should be doing and not doing to make sure these things last a long time. Anyone know where I can get these? Thanks -

Scott

PS - We have tons of snow here in midcoast Maine - went out today with the kids and rode for about 20 miles on local trails.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
for those manuals try searching e-bay or do a search for them on google or other search engine. Congrats on the sleds and Welcome to the Forum!

Bobby

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I have a search for them on eBay bookmarked and check it daily. In searching Google, I come up with a lot of manuals for antique sleds, or the Clymer's manual for up to about 1995, but none for these two particular models (yet). Seems like they would be more commonly found than what I am finding. Thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You came to the right place, if I'm not mistaken there a few owners of your sled (xlt) that could probely be your "human owners manual"!! There are actually alot of subjects about that exact sled, as far as search engines. Try 37.com, like the title it's 37 different search engines(including goggle) you can usually find anything you want on there. Good luck with your search and welcome!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Those manuals are no more than $15 apiece from your dealer and they should be able to get them in 3 or 4 days. For the 2000 there is also a free parts manual you can print up from www.polarisindustries.com.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts