Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend I was riding my Mxz 800Ho across the lake, after I was Going threw A long Patch of Slob , It made loud noise light my Belt had broke . Then I Looked down at the speedometer I notice that my oil light was on ! So then I took my plugs out and they where white .. My oil is ½ full , My coolant is ¾ full . There wasn’t any debris on the plugs so I started it up again . The light was out but the noise was still there almost like I’ve haved blown a plug . Notice that there was oil on the bottom of the engine, then looked at the manifold and the bolt was missing !!! Have anybody ever heard of this ? I would like to get somebody else’s feedback !!! Still concerned about the plugs being white !!!!! thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm rebuilding a buddy's 03-800HO and he had 4 in the one cylinder and 1 in the other. He just had it serviced by a backyarder kind of guy so it's hard to say if they were missing from the get go or if they shook themselves loose. Replace the bolts and use some [blue]BLUE[/blue] threadlocker on them.

Spence

1 - 4 of 4 Posts