Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to add extended length brake line and throttle cable for my 02 MXZ 600. Im unfamiliar with Doo and was wondering if anyone knows if this throttle cable looks right? Dennis Kirk shows it as the one to fit my sled, but i was thinkin it should have 2 ends, one for carbs and one for oiler? Thanks for any help guys!

Edit: or does the one end attach to the current set-up where that case is, where 1 cable goes in, and 2 come out?

·
Registered
463 Posts
you hook one end of the extension into your throttle lever, then take that box apart on the other end of the extension and the end of your oem cable goes in there!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
did you attach a link or something? but ya ^^^^^ most extensions just hook to your OEM cable and then to your throttle block

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
trailjunkie said:
looking to add extended length brake line and throttle cable for my 02 MXZ 600. Im unfamiliar with Doo and was wondering if anyone knows if this throttle cable looks right? Dennis Kirk shows it as the one to fit my sled, but i was thinkin it should have 2 ends, one for carbs and one for oiler? Thanks for any help guys!

Edit: or does the one end attach to the current set-up where that case is, where 1 cable goes in, and 2 come out?
Extensions suck, take studentdriver up on his offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts