Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased 192 Extreme Max Stainless steel carbide studs for my Vmax-4 and I am quite pleased with them. They were only $1.15 each with nut and backer. Has anyone else tried these studs?

If anyone is interested I'll give you the email address of the company I got them from, they were great to deal with.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I bought 144 of Extreme Max studs 2 years ago for my Xlt. I liked the studs and price so much that I bought another 144 for My Triumph last year. They are holding up well. I got mine for $1 apiece W/nut and square colored plastic backers.I bought mine from this guy at a snowmobile show.
www.richmotorsports.com

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got mine from [email protected] , his name is Scott and he is really fair to deal with. Nice guy and fast shipping.

Rich is also really good to deal with, but his regular price is higher than Scott's.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Depends on if you are talking US dollars or Canadian dollars. If you are talking US dollars Rich's regular price is a nickel apiece cheaper than Scott and Rich's shipping is free.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rich is $1.10 a stud and $0.30 a backer. Scott is $1.15 for a stud and backer. Talk to him about the shipping, he's very fair.

Scott is .25 each cheaper, on 192 studs that's $48.00. Even if he charged you 10 bucks shipping you're still saving enough to purchase a hole cutter, a template, and a six pack.

I'm in no way knocking Rich though, he's great to deal with too.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I've seen these studs before and often wondered if they would hold up because they were pretty cheap. But if there as good as you say thats an excellent price for a stainless steel stud.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Ooops, sorry Canuck. Missed that you got backers included in deal. A friend of mine just got 240 Extreme Max studs with just the nuts for $180 off of a guy on Ebay, including shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts