Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 XCR 800, low profile chrome windshield, handlebar risers 4" and/or 3" (you can have both) 196 Studs w/plastic backers, MBRP silencer, and cover, runs great, eat em up. $3500 or trade for 01 or newer XC SP 800 Edge of same condition.

[attachment=57508]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Bump for a cool sled but why would you want to trade that for a 800 twin? Heard they have problems with the valves going into the motor and raising cain. No disrespect intended. Id put a Edge skid in what you have and possess the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be fine, except I want the whole chassis. I would like to ride something lighter. Trust me, I love the XCR but my riding style doesn't work on it any more, I need something lighter that I can throw around a little.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
If I had the money I'd buy your sled and throw the 144" skid off my RMK into it[;)]

Hope you find a buyer soon, there are plenty of triple lovers here so you shouldn't have too much of a problem

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
1016 miles... thats a drive for me..... 15 hours.. Hmmm would you possibly be willing to meet like half way or something????

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anythings possible for the right deal, I would be willing to meet half way. What are you offering? A sled? Could you post some pics?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I know of a 2001 XC 800 that I could pick up, If thats what your really looking for. Its in great shape. I personally do not have any sleds at this time I sold all of them earlier in the year to buy a house. I have always wanted an xcr 800. Do you want pics of the sled, otherwise it would be just cash i suppose.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure, send me some pics of the sled. Thats what I'm really looking for.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Nice sled. dude i know you. Im the dude that alwasy came in to sport truck with jeff gautz, i work with him. I help do the exhaust on silverado. Nice sled i have always wanted a xcr 800. actually jeff just got a 99 xcr 800 himself. crazy seeing another dexter person let alone someone i kinda know. Good luck selling your sled.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update, decided not to sell sled. Put over 500 miles on it this past weekend and fell back in love with it. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts