Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting my 95 xcr 600 up for sale. It has psi triple pipes, wiseco pistons, aaen egt, cylinders are bored, ported and polished, its clutched, and i think it has 40 mm carbs, ill have to check, they might be 39.5, i just put on a 2 in bar riser and blue holeshot skidplate, it has slp ultra lite skis and the carbides will probably last another year, the track has 192 studs but it has some pull through's and some missing ones, the seat is in descent condition, it has just started to crack a little bit, i put a small clear windshield on it because if broke the other one. I pulled the motor and cleaned it all up and i painted the pipes while it was out. It only has about 500 hundred miles on the rebuilt motor, and i think it has around 3500 miles on the sled, i have over 2400 in the sled with 1400 in the motor alone which was rebuilt last year, i have took it on two short trip to Michigan last year and the year before. i can run with my brothers edge 800 xc sp with this sled in a straight line, you must see or ride this sled to see how fast this sled is. This sled is very fast in a straight line and it is located in Ohio. My E-mail is [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns
[blue]Make reasonable offer, must sell quick[/size=5][/blue]
[attachment=47876]
[attachment=47874][attachment=47870]
[attachment=47881][attachment=47878]
[attachment=47875][attachment=47873]

these pics above are ones before i put on the riser and skidplate and before i painted the vents blue, you can look in my profile for the recent pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]I am putting my 95 xcr 600 up for sale because i might be getting a newer sled. It has psi triple pipes, wiseco pistons, cylinders are bored, its clutched, and i think it has 40 mm carbs, ill have to check, it only has a couple hundred miles on the motor, and i think it has a little over 3100 miles on the sled, i have over 2400 in the sled with 1400 in the motor alone which was rebuilt last year, i am asking 2300, i know it is really high priced for this sled, but like i said i have way over 2400 in it and i can't really aford to sell it for less than that when i only took it on one short trip to Michigan last year. i have beaten my brothers edge 800 xc sp with this sled, you must see or ride this sled to see how fast this sled is, here are some pics(sorry it is so dirty). There is a chance i could change my mind on selling it but, im pretty sure i will get another sled before winter.
[attachment=47876]
[attachment=47874][attachment=47870]
[attachment=47881][attachment=47878]
[attachment=47875][attachment=47873]
road next to it last year it is the fastest snowmobile that I've ever seen its a good clean fast sled i'd buy it if i had the money this sled will make ur stomach drop and ur friends will be jealous

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
make me an offer, or i would be interested in trading for newer sled, only trade for wedge, gen 2, or edge chassis, 600 or bigger, would be willing to give a little cash + the sled if needed if i were to trade for a nicer sled.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no way to ship, sorry

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im not going to part it unless i wreck it or blow it up, i know i will get more money but i dont want to seperate a good fast sled

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by trailviolator
[br]if you do part it out send me a pm i may be interested in many of the parts
you should buy my sled and use your sled for parts, you would not be dissapointed, make me an offer if your interested

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
need to sell, i would like to buy another sled, make reasonable offer and i will probably take it

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
still for sale!!!!, make an offer i want too get a newer one

·
Registered
123 Posts
whats that middle gage cant see it cuz of the glair?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im probably going to put it on ebay tonite, i will get the link asap

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
come on guys, i would like to sell this thing, 1400 obo

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
If anybody is looking for a grass,asphalt, or ice drag sled, here it is!!!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sale is pending right now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.