Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my '93 Arctic Cat Lynx 340 Fan. It has new carbides and ski skins (green to match the green hyfax). The suspension was replaced last season with a '93 EXT suspension. The original 116" track was replaced on it last year as well with a used 121" Polaris XCR track. The track is in good shape with many miles left on it. All bearings in the suspension were replaced before it was put on last year. The jackshaft and bearing were also replaced at the beginning of last season. The bearing had gone bad and it wore into the jackshaft so that was replaced with a used one and the bearing was replaced with a new one. The sled is licensed in MN through 2009 along with the trail sticker for MN through 2009. The sled had about 1,000 miles put on it last season... only about 20 this year.
The seat does have a couple of splits/tears in it and I have them covered with black duct tape. It could use a new seat cover at some point in time. The hood is in good shape but it is faded with some minor scratches on it. The windshield is like new. The sled runs and drives great. I just want to get something bigger.
It is unknown how many miles are on the sled as when I purchased it, it did not have a tach or speedometer. I installed a tach and speedometer on it before last season however.
It comes with a Lynx repair manual also.
Any questions, email - [email protected]
The sled is located in Hawley, Minnesota. (About 20 miles east of Fargo/Moorhead)
I am looking to get $575 for it.
These are all current pictures.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts