Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for anything other than polaris.. I have a 1999 MXZ 500 Canadian Race sled, and a 2001 Suzuki LTf 160 sport/utility quad, and want to trade for a newer sled.

The MXZ has a slight rip in the tunnel, but can be welded and be just as strong. It has 15000 KMS on it, with a new top end. There's studs in the track that are a season old. The track is in great shape, and the sled runs great.
www.extremefilms.frih.net/NewMxz for pictures of the sled.. Any other pics can be posted on here upon request.

The LTf 160 quad is 5spd, semi-auto. It runs great, but is missing a bolt in the back. I'm getting it welded also, so you won't have to worry about that. The plastic is green and blue, and the front plastic has a small crack in it from age. It has electric start, but the ingniton is parshally gone. You can start it now with a screwdriver.. There is also a reserve tank built in to it.

I'm looking for either a SnoPro 440, SnoPro 600, newer MXZ 440 and up. Anything that would make a nice ride. I can get pics of anything you want upon request.

My email address is [email protected] ...

If I sell them seperate, I want [red]2050[/red] for all of it. [red]$450 [/red]for the quad. and 1850 for the sled. Sled sold to me for 2000 5 miles ago! I can't go any lower on the sled, or I will seriously lose money

1400 takes it!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Didnt you just buy that MXZ?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea. But, there's a sabercat down the road for cheap, and really want to get it.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Comes with Mountain Bar ( needs 2 bolts and nuts to put it on ), and the handlebar cover is still there.

Has a cross between J-HOOKS and normal handle bar tips

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Comes with Mountain Bar ( needs 2 bolts and nuts to put it on ), and the handlebar cover is still there.

Has a cross between J-HOOKS and normal handle bar tips

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay.. [red]3000[/red] USD, and the MXZ for an 2004-2005 snopro - OR 2003-2005 Rev 440

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone? I need the sled soon. Snow flys soon.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BEST OFFER!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1400! Dirt cheap! 1400 usd takes it!

Needs fuel pump also.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Maine. 1400usd is what I need. What year is the formula?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to old for me. Sorry. I'm looking into getting a newer sled, not older. If I did go older, nothing older than a 97

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1400 usd for the sled. 1500 for both. I could meet half way. But you might have to cross the border. I would ship it if you paid for shipping

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I might be able to. I think it would cost around $400 to ship. I'll get back to you on that.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.