Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Polaris Pro X 440. Sled is in excellent condition, liquid cooled 440 liberty twin with exhaust valves, ceramic coated pipe, new 1.25 ripsaw track with 96 studboy studs and double backers, walker evans clicker shocks all the way around, trail head and 11 gallon gas tank. Awesome ditchbanging sled. Still have 5 gallon tank and race head to go with sale.

Sled is premix, but I have the oil caddy mounted under the hood.

Awesome sled, still love it but I have a kid now and he likes to ride with me, so it's time for me to move to a an XC or Classic. Needs a good home. $3,800 or best reasonable offer.

Located in snowless Massachusetts.

Email for quickest response. [email protected]

TRADES: Looking for 02-03 XC 600

Also listed with VAST.

[attachment=53382]

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is stock, i would consider a trade but I am in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
691 Posts
would you trade for a 2001 polaris ss 550 + cash

Nick

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I don't want a fan, but what about that XC 700

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I would consider it, but i guess it would depend on how many miles and how many times it has been rolled. Just Kidding, I read your hobbies.

My sled has really been gone through and is ready to go. I take a lot of pride on keeping things in great condition so if the 800 is a sled with a cracked hood, bent steering post, crinkled tunnel, not really anything I am going to make a trade for. But, if you take care of your equipment like I take of mine, lets talk. send me the milage and some pix if your are serious.

·
Registered
691 Posts
do you still have the sled and is it for sale

Nick

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have it, waiting for snow.
[attachment=55558]
[attachment=55559]
[attachment=55561]
[attachment=55565]

The pictures are with an a different hood. The one currently on it it is off of the same year sled but was in better shape. In fact I will throw in both hoods with the sale so if you are interested in racing you have an extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
how low can you go on the price

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, by the way, the sled has less than 1000 miles on it. Put on 400 in Old Forge this past weekend and she purred like a kitten.

And contrary to what some people post on this site, not all guys who ride pro-x's beat them. This one has been ridden, but not beat on.

End of season, the price is falling....

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I might be interested over the summer time. But not quite yet. I don't want to spend my free cash now on something I wont use till next year.

I'll be in touch this summer if you still have it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think i am going to list it on ebay. It will be a reserve auction so there is a good chance I will still have it, just figure i would let you know.

Still got some snow left, and the way the winter has been, who knows, may have some through March. How's the snow out in pittsfield area, still riding?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Probably not worth the trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts