Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was neat that you could repeatedly do this kind of stuff with a truck off the showroom floor and not break anything. My F150s wheels would be bent out at a 45 angle if I tried doing that. I dont think I could ever go buy a 45K pickup and take it to a MotoX track though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D293JE35vPE&feature=related

·
Registered
850 Posts
Man I love that truck its nice to see people actually using it and not just street queens running around the city!! and the new 6.2l under the hood. I just found out that the rapter will have some competition anyone hear of the ramrunner It really sounds like its going into production according to are dealership. 201011301021459_15635.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
ya the 6.2 was needed because the 5.4 or 5.7 whatever was in there before was not nearly enough power for the that 6,000 lb+ hunk of metal

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I think that dodge concept looks better, I've always liked Dodge better than ford. If the ramrunner does go into production, I predict a comparison thread in the future. I'm really curios to see what changes dodge will make and how they use different things over what ford used.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Dude i saw one of those trucks the other day but in the orange color...it looked so dirty! has anyone seen the new toyota trucks they just came out with? they look so gnarly the TXPRO TRD

http://www.toyota.com/img/vehicles/2011/tacoma/trd-package/2011_TRD_Package.jpg

i also like their bed rock warriors

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs495.ash2/76862_1701596624383_1371965217_31838698_8099776_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Those trucks are nice! 7 inches wider than a regular F150, they had to put lights on the grille so cars won't try to drive between the headlights at night. Comes stock with 35 inch tires too. The baja actual race one is even crazier but costs about twice as much.

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's about time they made the new 6.2. That 5.4 is just embarrassing. I think the 2011 Raptors come in four door too. I think its cool that Ford is making something that people actually want.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
huh? 5.4 embarassing?? works circles gm's 5.3, Go look at the 3 litre in the new f150.

·
Registered
850 Posts
The 5.4 was embarrassing I mean look at the ram trucks there base modle truck with the 4.7L has the same hp with a little less torque then fords 5.4 but ford has the right idea now with with the ecoboost and the 6.2L now offered.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
97xlt600 said:
The 5.4 was embarrassing I mean look at the ram trucks there base modle truck with the 4.7L has the same hp with a little less torque then fords 5.4 but ford has the right idea now with with the ecoboost and the 6.2L now offered.
Its not always about numbers. Real world driving is where it accells not on the dyno.[thumb]
My super crew actually pulls better than the 6.0 gm's we have at work.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I know someone who just got a raptor I tried to swap with him to try pulling my camper but he wouldnt go for it, nice truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts