Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at silencers for my sled and can only find them for firecat 500's. The f5's have apv and mine doesnt. Would that really matter?

So could i get a F5 TRAIL silencer for my sabercat?

If so what is the best brand under the trail limit?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
i think the apz might matter but who knows try it, try to fins a used can on ebay so if it dont work ya can resale it and not lose tons of money.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by SABERCAT500
[br]I was looking at silencers for my sled and can only find them for firecat 500's. The f5's have apv and mine doesnt. Would that really matter?

So could i get a F5 TRAIL silencer for my sabercat?

If so what is the best brand under the trail limit?
im not positive but im pretty sure that if you put that pipe on your sled it wont exactly work up to par....not positive but thats what i think will happen...and as far as just going out and trying it i wouldnt go out and buy one to see if it works..and brands under trail limits......maybe speedwerx or slp could hook you up but i always thought they tended to be a little on the loud side...i dunno im not an artic cat guy

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
you could always give one of the companies a call and ask them if it will work. they should tell you yes or no

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Different part numbers for the stock F5 and Sabercat 500 silencers. Best bet would be to do what Bobinwi said. Give a couple companies a call and see what they say. At least then youll know for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts