Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 F7 EFI Sno Pro that flooded twice now. The first time i had alot of oil in my airbox and alot of gas in my crank. I drained it and it got good, then just yesterday it flooded again.Can any one help me out here and give me pointer on how to fix my problem?
Thanks
BladeRacing

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The EFI doesn't usually have problems with flooding. Seems like a lack of spark to me. Try new plugs ( NGK BR9EYA-gap to .028), and new plug caps first. It may end up being the coil, I'm not sure.

When changing the plug caps, don't just yank them off. They unscrew from the plug wire. Grab the cap and twist. It will come right off after a few turns. Same goes for the plug wires attached to the coil.

Another thing to try if only one side is flooding, ( you didn't specify) would be to flop the injectors. If the Mag side is flooding now, and you switch them, then the Pto side floods, the injector is most likely the culprit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both sides were flooded. There was atleast a 3 or 4 cups that came out when i drained it. I put new plugs in but i didnt check my plug caps or the coil.So tonight i'll check that and see what happens.
I haven't start it in few days cause the last time i did it bogged out and turned off.
Thanks for the reply F7-Fanatic...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts