Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone recieved any prices on insurance for the F7. If so what company, deductable, collision and what area of country?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Not sure.. But it is good to see some more members from CANADA! Where in canada are you? Welcome to SF!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
North Bay, Ont. 4 hrs drive north of Toronto. Where the snowmobiling starts. We only travel north from here. 2000 miles a year average on weekend mostly. We see alot of Americans coming up every year. I enjoy showing them some of the best trails to travel.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As far as ins goes,you will more than likely have to go with whoever you have your car with.I was with Mass and they are no longer dealing with snowmobiles unless you move all your vehicles there. Someone did post a link about an insurer that would just ins your snowmobile.I called them and they quoted me just under $600 for a 99 polaris 700 indy sks.I then called state farm for which I have my vehicles ins with, and I got a quote for 455.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
just a point, if you think it odd to see a Canadian you do realize that our "fearless" leader Polaris-Man is in Canada?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yup sled dog, I knew that... I just said its good to see more! You can never have to many cunucks lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I noticed this this summer too, more canadians. Oh yeah I definately knew that Pman was a canadian

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Vive le Canada......eh /snofan/../images/users/500fasenuf/display.gif

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Canadiantim.
Have you contacted Trailsmart?
They're the broker conected with the OFSC and offer group rates for any Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit holder residing in Ontario.
They currently are writing policies with Lombard Ins. and have saved me a considerable amount of $$$$$.
You can contact them @ 1-888-557-5144.

You can also try Primmum. They're apparently getting into the sled business as well. Previously heavy on insuring motorcycles at great prices.
You can get a quote at primmum.com

Good Luck
Jeff

RIDE SAFE - RIDE SOBER

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just told by trailsmart that they will not insure any of the following cats -ZR, ZRT, F5/7, thundercat. They want the slow ones. Still looking for the best deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts