Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/font=Comic Sans MS][/size=3][red][/red][8D]I was just wondering if anyone has an F7, and what they think of their sled...I bought one this year and love it! No problems...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I don't own one, but I have heard of a lot of them with problems. At least you didn't get a dud! [:)]

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an F7 and love it, other than having to keep taking it in fro updates I have had no problems with it. My buddy also has one and blew a belt at 50 miles but there was nothing wrong with the sled, he also loves his sled.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I have talked to some people that got them and they love them and havent had the problems that some people have had, lots of bring it ins, but no left on the trails.

I think dealer prep and alertness has a lot to do with any new model sled,

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have heard that they are haveing alot of problems with them but don't really know for sure. i hope they get the problems worked out for next year becuase right now they are on the top of my list, i think they are hot. it is always the first year that is the worst for problems, then they usually sort everything out...

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Snowtraxx (TV show on TSN) last nite, they had a pro rider try one out...man could he throw that F7 around.
An experienced rider with lots of insurance can really make that sled perform.
At the end when they summed up the F7 under competition it said: none

I have riden one, can't say I have the know how or guts to really make it sing...I don't think I'd get one just for that reason.

It is an awesome sled if you know how to ride it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
yeah i saw that too they say the sled is for more advanced riders who like power and know how to handal it not for the crouse the trails type of person....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts