Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some ways to get my stock 2005 f7 to unleash even more power and speed any suggestions on aftermarket parts ?? thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
ive got an 05 firecat... had it doin 121mph... i thought it would be faster too.. think the efi only gives it so much gas at a time:(
i put on an aftermarket can, mabye nitro is the next step..

·
Registered
137 Posts
put the juice to it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Timing key, reeds, single pipe/twin pipe/ or a pipemod from Bikeman http://www.bikemanperformance.com/products/product_info.php?cPath=41_42_10&products_id=164&osCsid=313172d6adb4d7a5d42c64fc569411b1 -thats a reasonable price, D&D Y-pipe Clutch kit, in-line fuel reducer, canister(usually only makes your sled louder), boondocker (i'm assuming you have an EFI)

A D&D Y-pipe with a bikeman pipe mod, reeds, and a clutch kit would give you about 8 extra horses and better performance. And you shouldn't have to worry about melting down your engine, not to mention these items are cheap to buy and easy to install. When you start getting into twin pipes +10 horses and changing your fuel map, better chance to fry your engine. your choice

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yah realy, Sometimes I dont understand peoples fascination with going 121 mph down some trail, and run the risk of killing yourself. 70 is my limit usualy. The only way i think you might need more power would be to climb hills and get into some deep POW. IMO

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Is it true that if you have sled that runs with nitrous and then when the nitrous is empty, it runs bad? Or is that just a rumor I heard? j/w. Anyways one of my friends has an 04 F6 and he has a clutch kit, reeds, and a can and that's dam fast. Clutching is one of the easyest ways to get your sled to become an animal. I always thought that piping, well twin and triple piping, was risky and then the sled becomes tempormental with the weather. Order a clutch kit and reeds then go from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts