Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What were some of the snowmobiling "fads" of 90's?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More to the line of sleds. Like hand guards.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
The color purple.

·
Registered
848 Posts
What are handguards? Let's just put a behemoth sized windshield on.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
LOUD pipes

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
polaris and the pink in the decals(storm, classic) WTF

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
dodger said:
polaris and the pink in the decals(storm, classic) WTF
Yeah, that was pretty bad come to think of it. My 96 xcr 600 sp was COVERED in pink accents. oh the horror [V]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Trailing arms. 7" of travel.

·
Registered
443 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Dude i love trailing arms when im craving and tip it on the side i just pull down on the trailing arm and go.[thumb]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
full suits.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
indyrider15 said:
sledcrusher said:
Dude i love trailing arms when im craving and tip it on the side i just pull down on the trailing arm and go.[thumb]
Really? Wow, its not like you can do that on an A-arm sled also.....[confused2]

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
bright colors, checkered flags, crap goggles compared to today, more sit down style chassis set ups, leather, triples, poor mpg which was cool because gas was cheaper then. and the last thing I can think of is metal skis they were pretty big back then.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
arcticcatinc said:
full suits.
Hey, that style's coming back, especially ones with red letters that say "betty"[thumb]

·
Registered
443 Posts
Dragon700 said:
indyrider15 said:
sledcrusher said:
Really? Wow, its not like you can do that on an A-arm sled also.....[confused2]
Oh yeah i know you can do it with a a-arms sled, but i dont have a newer sled so maybe i was putting it in reference to my own sled and i think it would be faster for me to just pull down on the trailing arm.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
bright colors, checkered flags, crap goggles compared to today, more sit down style chassis set ups, leather, triples, poor mpg which was cool because gas was cheaper then. and the last thing I can think of is metal skis they were pretty big back then.
Thay all had metal skis ever since they stopped using wood skis in the 60s. But on that note ski skins got pretty popular in the 90s. Dont knock the checkered flag bro, I love the cobra windshield on my 98[thumb]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Luke said:
Mad-Boondocker said:
Thay all had metal skis ever since they stopped using wood skis in the 60s. But on that note ski skins got pretty popular in the 90s[/color=red]. Dont knock the checkered flag bro, I love the cobra windshield on my 98[thumb]

Yup, going with skins and trippples....

1 - 20 of 93 Posts