Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new here. 1st post so I hope everything works alright. A couple of pics of what me and my boys ride. My 13 year old rides the 99 Z370. My 15 year old rides the 99 Z440. Mine is a 98 ZR600. Great family outings with Grandpa, Uncles, Dad and the boys all going. /snofan/../images/users/WESAM/58939_08.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/WESAM/58939_09.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Thats a sharp lookin bunch of sleds, I like the graphics on the ZR..Cant wait to see snow again..Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
welcome to the forum, 4 great lookin sleds there, sounds like fun going out with the family, your kids will always have someone to sled with, even if u dont wanna go, they can go do a lil ditch banging together and look sharp, those Z370s would prolly be bout right for a 13 year old, only do bout 60 and not real powerful but get the job done

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
370 will do around 60...at least thas what my friends did...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by jag340 1990
[br]the top speed of the 370 and the 440 was ?

On the Cat speedos with everything working just right: 370 = 60-65. 440 = 70-75.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like the lonely one down on the end ;) haha, j/k man....damn good lookin zr ya got there :) Welcome to the board

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by strokez
[br]I like the lonely one down on the end ;) haha, j/k man....damn good lookin zr ya got there :) Welcome to the board
We all poke fun at each other but no one in the family is too hardcore brand loyal. If anyone was wondering, the ZR hood is paint and several coats of clearcoat, not decals. Here's the whole crew.

/snofan/../images/users/wesam/58939_10.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/wesam/58939_13.jpg

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
u really wanna get rid of yer sled dont u willy?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts