Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 10pm tonight on 1/7/2011 the cabins at the Knotted Pine in Isabella are all booked for the fanatics ride 1/27-1/30/2011. If you would like to attend but haven't reserved any space feel free to post your rooming request on this post.

The Events page on this site show there are 16 people attending, 4 people may be attending and 2 people that have not replied. With the amount of cabins the Knotted Pine has, this means there is room bunk to bunk with others in cabins that have openings.

As of today, I spoke to Greasemonkey at 4pm and he said trail conditions are in great shape! Some off trail riding such as the LTV powerlines caution is to be advised but there is plenty of snow to have fun.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I am listed as may attend, but i will not be this year. Just to much going on with the new job and the wife pregnant with the new generation fanatic. Seems i miss evey seocnd year so. I will be there next year friends, maybe see some fo you sooner if you manage to come bug pman for a canadian ride. Haydays is a maybe as the wife is due aug, so.

Ride some mile for me and keep the skis down and rippered out of the trees this year.lol

Cheers
Jomesie

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I for one will miss your company Jonesie, but hey I know how it is. I'll take a pot shot on August 18th for a delivery date for the little Fanatic.[thumb]

As far as cabines, don't quote me, but I know I talked this over with Rock and sledneck. Sledneck and I are giving up cabin #3 to stay in #7 with Rock and Ryan. Maybe when Sledneck gets on the site he can clarify.

Edit: Just got off the phone with Sledneck, he IS going to call up to CANCEL cabin #3. So there is no excuses that it was booked solid (at least not as of today), room for a few more.[thumb]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Cabin 3 is officially back on the table if anyone needs it. It has two beds and a rollout I think. It also has a full kitchen and crapper.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
JONESIE said:
I am listed as may attend, but i will not be this year. Just to much going on with the new job and the wife pregnant with the new generation fanatic. Seems i miss evey seocnd year so. I will be there next year friends, maybe see some fo you sooner if you manage to come bug pman for a canadian ride. Haydays is a maybe as the wife is due aug, so.

Ride some mile for me and keep the skis down and rippered out of the trees this year.lol

Jonesie. Going to miss yah this year and possibly haydays. Congrats on filling the incubator up. I'm sure you gave it your best "shot"!!!!!

Cheers
Jomesie

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
As of now Myself, Bear1, and Greasemonkey's son Boss908f are in the bunkhouse.
That leave's 1 more bunk open if anyone need's it.

Rick

·
Registered
459 Posts
Our group cannot make it at the end of January this year. A few of the guys have things going ON that weekend. You guys have a great time and ride safe.

We will leave some tracks for you guys to follow. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
DITCH-BANGER said:
Our group cannot make it at the end of January this year. A few of the guys have things going ON that weekend. You guys have a great time and ride safe.

Say it aint so!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
DITCH-BANGER said:

Well that sucks. Hoping you could lead some around. Maybe we will see you in the middle of BFE like many times before.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Whos going to lead the racers now Grease?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Rock said:
Whos going to lead the racers now Grease?
Not me,I'm an old fart rider. [:(!][Disappointed]
Guess the racers will have to join us on the power lines this year.[thumb]

·
Registered
459 Posts
Been a busy start to the season for our group. Our first Isabella ride had to be canceled because of to many of the guys having work or family stuff come up. The last weekend in January is the same thing. We are now going up there the weekend before the SF ride.

This is our first year to miss the ride, we will be back next year for it.

I am sure we will run into you this year Grease. Likely out in the middle of nowhere in search of the deepest snow or some forgotten town not there anymore.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
This year I will be up there from the 21st till the 31st of Jan.
Will also be up there from the 13th till the 16th of Jan. doing some trail work and grooming. I'm sure I could sneak in some riding also.
See you on the trails.

·
Registered
459 Posts
greasemonkey said:
Will also be up there from the 13th till the 16th of Jan. doing some trail work and grooming. I'm sure I could sneak in some riding also.
See you on the trails.
We will be up there from the 20th to the 23rd. We will look you up at the KP.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
ripperd said:
21st to 31st! Leave some fresh snow for us :p
Why?????
Might leave a few spots for you.[:D][:D]

DITCH-BANGER said:
greasemonkey said:
See you on the trails.
We will be up there from the 20th to the 23rd. We will look you up at the KP.
I'll buy you the first drink.[thumb]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts