Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a great idea! How about I put another FAQ (frequently asked questions) just for snowmobile troubles. It could almost be like a page in the back of electronics manuals where they give the symptom and then possible fixes. How about this? We could make up a collection of tons of things from, "My sled won't idle" to "There is a rip in my track" and then give solutions to these problems. Members could even submit them, etc... Give me your ideas!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Couldn't hurt but it really is the same as 'The Shop' you just wouldn't have to search for the topic.

Kind of like this:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=331&FORUM_ID=43&CAT_ID=12&Topic_Title=How+about+a+%27How+To%27+forum%3F&Forum_Title=Suggest+a+Forum
-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

Edited by - Bman on December 04 2001 6:20:25 PM

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I think that this would be a good idea for people who might have minor problems and it would be a place to look it up... just my .02$

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Bman:

Couldn't hurt but it really is the same as 'The Shop' you just wouldn't have to search for the topic.

Kind of like this:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=331&FORUM_ID=43&CAT_ID=12&Topic_Title=How+about+a+%27How+To%27+forum%3F&Forum_Title=Suggest+a+Forum
[/quote]

Why didn't I see his earlier!? Maybe I did, hmm, I dunno?!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I frequent a Ramcharger forum and we added that same board. It comes in pretty handy when you need info and the right person may not be online. good idea

I don't care where we go, let's just ride....

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take a look at this: http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/sno_faq.asp

xltman made those up. If anyone else wants to help with this project, pick a topic or common problem that people have, broswe through the sled shed to find some, that are not on there and write how to fix it or a variety of possible causes to the problem and/or remidies. This could be big!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
He should put that thing he wrote for darting remedies up there too! I think I can come up with something to add as well....hmmmmm

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
damn intended, you must be able to read minds, cause i was just thinking that.

And yes, all you guys looking to help out here, type your things on notepad or something similar, or do it on pm to either erick or me, and we will handle it for ya. this is a great way for us all to come togather as one, on THE ULTIMATE SNOWMOBILE FORUM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts