Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://maine.craigslist.org/rvs/1909121263.html

I know somebody wants it......

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
HAHAHAHAH no way that thing eats 800's. That made my day. painting the nuts on the motor adds 40hp ya know. what is the point of porting if you run a stock pipe? I thing MADCOW needs to have a good long talk with this guy. haha

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I saw that earlier today. If you could get it for a couple hundred less it might be a decent deal. The description is laughable though.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Ok, it eats 6-7-and 800s its so fast, but hes only put 20 miles on it since he built it, and that was on the stand, sooo, hes stand racing the thing or what[:D]haha, mines pretty fast on the stand too, maybe he wants to race, see if he can eat my 700, the 144" track will make it that much faster on the stand I bet!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I never thought of this... If he hasent rode it, and only driven it on the stand then how does he know that it eats 6, 7 and 800's? and how is it the fastest sled he has rode if he hasent rode it? hahaha he just conterdicted himself twice.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Why would anyone chance buying a "Fresh Build".

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It probably would be a good buy for a couple hundred less, provided it was put together correctly. At least it hasn't had much time on it so you could be the one to break it and watch the plugs, but you still don't know "why" it had to be rebuilt.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
He contradicted himself in the title of the add...

"Nasty 500"

·
Registered
148 Posts
dtmmil said:
Ok, it eats 6-7-and 800s its so fast, but hes only put 20 miles on it since he built it, and that was on the stand, sooo, hes stand racing the thing or what[:D]haha, mines pretty fast on the stand too, maybe he wants to race, see if he can eat my 700, the 144" track will make it that much faster on the stand I bet!
I think if he raced you he would stomp you. The reason being is he has the "painted nuts on the motor that adds 40hp ya know"(sTOrMy96). But maybe it would come down to who has a faster "stand". But that's my 2cents.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
Ok he must have some sheets monster stickers in the storage compartment if it is smoking 800 twins
hahahaha i should have thought of that too[:D][:p][dudeski][8D][;)][beatup][confused]

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
what a dousch. why advertise something that you havent even tested out? just cause it may be a fresh rebuild dont mean nothing. your only as good as you can hook up to the ground and being on a stand isnt even helping him any........WOW........

and whats with all the baby blue paint????

·
Registered
244 Posts
This is what he sent me ...

"Cause I build the engine last year an run it, an jest put new piston an rings in . I put new in every yr dude, racing fuel burns hot an wears them out quicker, So thats how I know it eats 600, an 700 plus 800 cant sake it...I got all paper an dates!! And the motor never been blow, I build bad boys dude an I stay away from nickle,juggs..."

I defiantly feel we should get him to build fugi 500's

·
Registered
863 Posts
TylerC said:
This is what he sent me ...

"Cause I build the engine last year an run it, an jest put new piston an rings in . I put new in every yr dude, racing fuel burns hot an wears them out quicker, So thats how I know it eats 600, an 700 plus 800 cant sake it...I got all paper an dates!! And the motor never been blow, I build bad boys dude an I stay away from nickle,juggs..."

I defiantly feel we should get him to build fugi 500's
that response clarify's how stupid he is even more. [Disappointed] that made me laugh ! [8D]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Haha what a tard, race fuel burns cooler not hotter. If your motor wears out quick that means it will beat 800s apparently,good to know.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I want some of whatever that guy was smoking...
Email him and ask to race agenst your storm.
Ha ha, for pinks!!!!

Then I'd have a scary fast 500 as a backup sled... [thumb]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts