Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arctic Cat Thunder Cat was the fastest. F-1000 Arctic Cat now holds the records. The funny thing about the machine is it feels slow until u look at how fast you're really going 125 on the digital tach and it was still climbing.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by kenan
[br]Arctic Cat Thunder Cat was the fastest. F-1000 Arctic Cat now holds the records. The funny thing about the machine is it feels slow until u look at how fast you're really going 125 on the digital tach and it was still climbing.
Did you read this somewhere, or do you own one?

The thundercat I'm pretty sure still holds the worlds fastest production snowmobile.

The 98' t-cat 1000 does 130 stock on radar, right?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'm pretty sure the T-Cat is still the fastest!!!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
them big twins might be great on the trail. but they have no place competeing against an equal cc race form triple.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Originally posted by extremesummerfilms
[br]
[br]Arctic Cat Thunder Cat was the fastest. F-1000 Arctic Cat now holds the records. The funny thing about the machine is it feels slow until u look at how fast you're really going 125 on the digital tach and it was still climbing.

The thundercat I'm pretty sure still holds the worlds fastest production snowmobile.

well you look in his profile and it says 13 years old, if that means anything. and the only 1000 cat i know of, as far as record goi, was at 120.?? but thats in a 1000 ft.

·
Registered
37 Posts
bobo is right I was there.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another...

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ [PointLaugh] [PointLaugh] [PointLaugh]^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can we get rid of these gay azz threads? Or seperate the forum, one for Snocross/Hillcross and one for all the other horse crap.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Originally posted by tripplethret
[br]Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another...
you,ve been messing around????

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by extremesummerfilms
[br]

My dad has a 1998 Thunder Cat 1000 and in a Quarter Mile we radared that thing with a gun a 115.4mph

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know that not all young kids are stupid, im wondering how you all know hes not been working on sleds most of his life. i know i have im 16 and i guess i really dont like being thought of like this. thank you for your time

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by mountaincatman
[br]You know that not all young kids are stupid, im wondering how you all know hes not been working on sleds most of his life. i know i have im 16 and i guess i really dont like being thought of like this. thank you for your time
Whoa there cowboy, nobody said anyone was stupid. If you feel like perceiving it that way then let that be your perogative and no one else. This is a repeat of a repeat of a repeat of a thread... a quick search could have answered any question or perception he might have had before he started this thread.
Oh and... your welcome. [;)]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts