Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i need some advice, Who runs fat bars on there sled? I would like to get a set of protapers just for a bit more height. I can find a cheap pair on ebay, and if i get them i figure why not? I know i need adapter clamps too but il worry bout that after. and another question i want a little lower bars then fly so i was thinking tag too? what do you guys run?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
they seem nice

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
What does Fat Bars look like?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I've got FLY freeride bars on my sled, I havn't got to try them yet but they look and seem really nice.[;)]

[attachment=52248]

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey, why don't you go down to Winnipeg Sport and leisure and pick up a set of WFO 1 1/8 bar adaptors/clamp set and bolt them up.[attachment=46426]Here are mine. Pro-tapers[attachment=46424]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Not all fly bars have that much rise, some of their bars are straight. Check out the link. :)

http://www.rsiracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_5&products_id=4

·
Registered
161 Posts
Are these fat bars better to ride with? have a better feel?

Im looking for a flat bar for my sled. I was thinking a pro x flat bar off a 04. Anyone have a flat bar they can show me?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by TMANISDEMAN
[br]Not all fly bars have that much rise, some of their bars are straight. Check out the link. :)

http://www.rsiracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_5&products_id=4
iam fully aware of fly's web site but i much rather have the little rise of protaper or tag rather then straight or huge bends of fly. dont get my wrong fly makes great products but i want a kinda type a 50/50 bars half free ride and half pow/trails/ditches. i think protaper will best suit me but i would like to know all your opions on other bars cuz iam am a dumbie in this situation.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I love my Fatbars...both look and feel. I have Lonhorn Mini-bend bars on mine. Somewhere in the ballpark of 30" wide, 3.75" high, and 2.2" of pullback. They were $40 from Rocky Mounatin ATV. I'm not sure if going cheap on the bars was a good idea or not, but I have yet to bend them.

[attachment=48496]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only thing i do wanna do is run handgaurds cuzmy sled offers no wind protection and they really help. an di would like to run my stock throtle block.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Handguards you say, no problem! Stock throttle block shouldn't be a problem either. I went with an aftermarket throttle block to clean up the look a bit.

[attachment=48546]
[attachment=44356]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ive got tag t2s and they are tuff as hell theyve got a big rise but thats why i got a little smaller riser then stock so it sits about the same as stock maybe a little higher.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts