Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
My favorite looking sled would have to be the redline revolt. I love the look of the sled, especially the tubular tipped up tunnel, Rear skid, rear exit exhaust, and headlights. Overall I just think it looks bad ass.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I would have to say that I really like the 03 Pro X they were always a good looking sled!!!

[attachment=48941] [attachment=26286]

DW

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i kn ow its an olde sled but i really like the look of the 1997 polaris ultras with a low black windshield...i just love the way it looks and cant figure out why... i also dont mind the fircat look

·
Registered
364 Posts
it think it would be the ck3 mach-z just becouse thay look so fast
[attachment=50614]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I really like the look of just about any brand of '77 or '78 Sno Pro. But, this would be my favorite.

[attachment=45557]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I like the looks of the Sno-Pro's the most.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
The rxl, especially the 91. Brings back memories of the race sleds.
[attachment=2352]

[attachment=2353]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]i kn ow its an olde sled but i really like the look of the 1997 polaris ultras with a low black windshield...i just love the way it looks and cant figure out why... i also dont mind the fircat look
You mean like this one?? [:D]

[attachment=53027]

Any of the ol wedge sleds, and the recent Cat's (until they went to the "dark side" of ugly)

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
My favorite based on looks would be any Polaris wedge model. They can pull off anything. From real aggressive to laid back in full touring options. And anything in between.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by 91530ext
[br]it think it would be the ck3 mach-z just becouse thay look so fast
[attachment=50614]
I second that and for the same reason. They just have a slicked back look of speed. So badass.

A close second is also another sled posted. The joker scheme firecat. I remember seeing it online when it first came out. Wasnt that with the 03 f-cats were first introduced and they came up with 2 other scheme that i cant remember right now?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
The 98 XCR 440. The paint and graphics scheme is like no other.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]The 98 XCR 440. The paint and graphics scheme is like no other.
It is not much defferent than the xc's other than the slight color change and the R.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Well I would have to give my vote to a 2006 IQ 440 Race Sled with a Carl'e Cycle 685 twin or a new 700 CFI twin in it, Styling, Low weight (435lbs) and awsome suspension. And it just looks mean.
[attachment=53040][attachment=53041]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]The 98 XCR 440. The paint and graphics scheme is like no other.
It is not much defferent than the xc's other than the slight color change and the R.
Take a look at the colors and the way the graphics are compared to the 97's. The white ones I'm talking about, not red. They are way different. But I guess everyone has their opinion about how they define difference.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by JD
[br]I really like the look of just about any brand of '77 or '78 Sno Pro. But, this would be my favorite.

[attachment=45557]
You know he's selling that RXL? Man I need to whore out my girlfriend for extra cash! The sweet old Sno-Pros are some wicked machines. My favorite though would have to be one of the ones that were lost. No one can find what happened to them. Buried? In a trash pile? Some kid's backyard? Hidden in a collection?
The 1977 Kawasaki "Shark":
[attachment=53042]
Someone made some Clones of them. Using original 77 'Shark engines bought from some guy at a swap meet several years ago for $50 a piece!
[attachment=53043]
[attachment=53044]
One mean looking sled!

Bryan

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts