Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering. who your favorite sno x racer is .. mine would have to be Levi lavalle or ross martin cuz they have alot of talent, and can make anything happen.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
blair morgan and robbie malinoski. home province riders yeah!

·
Registered
214 Posts
levi lavalle despite his x games short coming.. he can whip a sled like no ones biznas... and zach pattyn straight outa michigan!!! he can ride quite well too... he used to blow up our regional races, whip his sled out into the parkign lot in the air and brign it back on the track back when he had like a 190 hp 800 mod and he weighed like 140 lbs!

ok im rambleing

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would say Levi, hes just fun to watch.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Mine would be Levi lavalle, I had the chance to meet him and talk to him at the local off road races in Crandon. Very down to earth kid who hasn't let the popularity go to his head.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think my all time favorite racer is chris vincent. He was quite awesome to watch race. He reminds my of LEVI. He just was a all out all or nuthing type of rider. I thing Ross Martin is the next Morgan. I also like Garth Coffman.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Chris vincent was one of THE best. He just had a bad run of very bad choices.

I don't have a favorite rider anymore but a team. I like team judnick, nice group of guys and ladies to talk with.

·
Registered
214 Posts
ANYONE out of the polaris camp at the national level are great people to tlak with.. they help ya with your setups even... polaris has the best race support team bar none!!!! no one can deny that claim either....

brad seavers at the race department, your the best and have never let me down, be it parts or knowledge!!!!!!!!! good work guys

·
Registered
486 Posts
my favs are levi and gulla

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by John_Deere_Polaris_440
[br] polaris has the best race support team bar none!!!! no one can deny that claim either....
Howd do you know that? Have you raced with the others? Just wondering..

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Number 7c Blair Morgan and Lain Hayden, Hayden`s from a town about 2 hours 1/2 away in Espanola, i got family there,

·
Registered
111 Posts
XCR 440-Chris vincent was one of THE best. He just had a bad run of very bad choices.

I don't have a favorite rider anymore but a team. I like team judnick, nice group of guys and ladies to talk with.

He also had a lot of bad luck and things happen to him personally that messed him up a lot.

He is my all tiem favorite, followed by Levi.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow johndeerepolaris440 if you can honestly say that youve got a very very good deal cause i ride cats and i cant even go to the local dealer and pick up a fricking part. so man i wish i had your support.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
cats race program is very very crappy. I know where your coming from mountaincatamn, every time my buddy needs a part before a race its like a kick in the nuts. Hes a lover of cats though, so he puts up with the service. I know one thing we ended up stocking the trailer with parts just so we have them, beats trying to get them outta the dealer when you need them.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I would have to say Justin Tate just because I went to school with him. Al thou I'm not sure if he's even racing this year. Helluva nice guy though.

·
Registered
690 Posts
my favorite would be ross martin, but as long as a polaris wins im happy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts