Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selln my sled! it cost too much now with the mustang and all. i dont really want to sell it but i gota put that new motor and stuff in my car this winter so my sled has to go.. its got 400 miles on it, lots of yellow extras, i added a fox rear clicker shock, its in overall really great shape.. kbb.com says its worth 5000 but i guess id like to get 4800 obo with all the extra stuff i put on it.. i will be getn some pictures this weekend so until then i only got one

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Do you have any other sleds to ride this winter??

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, but i found a few i would like to purchase, im tryn to get a 2001 pro-x 440.. i found 2 of them but i cant buy one unless my sled is gone or someone wants to trade ya know. i just need a sled that is a little cheaper sled and i wont be strapped this winter with debt. i might be interested in a 2000 xc 440 liquid too..

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
A 440 like that would be a fun sled..I couldnt imagine going a winter without some kind of sled to ride..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found 2 pro-x 440s that are exactly what i am lookn for.. i just gota move my sled.. its for sale on a few places so hopefully someone makes me an offer soon..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I have been trying to sell my sled for like 2 months, and no one wants to buy when there is no snow on the ground. Other than me that is...[;)]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me 2.. i already have my sled picked out and waiting.. hopefully it doesnt sell before i can get some money together!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah.. i dunno why my sled wont sell.. its not ugly or anything.. its like brand frickn new.. i dunno what gives.. hopefully someone makes a move on it soon..

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I realize that you have added all of this stuff to the sled, but at my dealer right now, they are selling brand new 2003 XCSP 600's for $4,999. So maybe priced a little high? I really dont know what the used sled market is like, i havent looked at it since I bought the Triumph back in 2000

http://www.spicersboatcity.com/html/600xcsp.html

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah but after tax, liscense, a new cover, crate fee, spare belt, oil, etc.. your lookn at another 3-400 dollars.. then if you want to customize it you have to spend more money yet.. thats why mine is a great deal[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Well as you might know, I HAD the same sled. I agree with Triumph, I think you price is a little high. Mine sold for $4,000us, and I had a few more extras than what's on your sled. Also gotta remember, that's in AK where everything costs more than it should! I'm not trying to sound like a dick, just my opinion...come down on the price and I think you might have more luck....

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the lowest i can sell my sled for is 4500 dollars.. btw how many miles and what were all the extras you had on your sled?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
So then $4,500 is what you owe then I assume. Look just like Triumph said, new sleds are almost selling for that much, they have no miles and are coming with 2 year warrenties.... I see your point about adding stuff and tax etc. But you have to make it worth there wild to buy IMO. If that's your bottom line, then hey you can't argue with that. More power to ya and good luck!

My XC had 1000? miles, every add on you have (including a fox in the rear) differences I can see: different T-Arms, rad rods, Tempa-Flo, and a PPP Can.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.