Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few pics of my new shop and some work we been doin. 98 zr chassis with a 95 580 efi motor put a 2003 rev skid in it out of a 2003 1/2 x morgan sled c-46 and 1 inch rev camoplast track.94 formula z with a 99 rear skid out of a mach z, gettin em ready for the first trip up north alitte clutch tunning and cleaning.notice my sled still in the trailer its next [:D] cant wait to get up north. more pics to come once i tear into my rev. nice having a shop thats heated and air conditioned also has a drain i just tilt the trailer down open front door 1 day its all dried out

[attachment=49443]
[attachment=49444]
[attachment=49445]
[attachment=49447]
[attachment=49448]
[attachment=49449]
[attachment=49450]
[attachment=49451]

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice sled alot of space in that shop to do stuff wish i had a shop that big

·
Registered
237 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Why would you put a diffrent suspension under that AC? Have you planned out how the different setup is going to effect your center of mass also?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]Why would you put a diffrent suspension under that AC? Have you planned out how the different setup is going to effect your center of mass also?

why ? obviously to handle bumps better. i think we can get alittle more transfer also.center of mass no biggy nothing a 25 pound weight under the hood cant fix LMAO [:D]we feel the sled is balanced very well and will work well in the holes.2 rides and it will be dialed in. this isnt my sled its a kid that works for us.i hade that same skid in a indy 500 and i could fly thro the moguls never bottomed out.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Looks Nice

·
Registered
721 Posts
wish i had that much room[:(]... nice place by the way

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Is this connected to your house?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no this is not connected to house. this is a shop we are renting. its only a couple yrs old. awesome heat in this thing its always 75 degrees in there. my dad sold his house and our old shop went with it. so this is temp till he builds the new shop and home. but even when the new shop is done i think i will keep this shop here for myself [:D] i can put probly 6 sleds in there my enclosed trailer and the tow rig and stil have room.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
damn thats some nice new space so it got heat and tv and fridge all the good stuff right
[:D]

·
Registered
247 Posts
our shop was an old farrowing house. its got a 7 foot tall cieling in it, lol. at least it is heated and vented, though!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
so Lars do you call those sleds Arctic Bananas or Banana Cat or Arctic Doo or Doo Cat. I kind of like Banana Cat. Just shows you a person can do just about anything with a few extra parts. Nice shop. Riley

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Riley
[br]so Lars do you call those sleds Arctic Bananas or Banana Cat or Arctic Doo or Doo Cat. I kind of like Banana Cat. Just shows you a person can do just about anything with a few extra parts. Nice shop. Riley
hey i like that arctic bananna LMAO[:D] or maybe catmandoo[:D]

·
Registered
764 Posts
i'll bring my sleds and a sleeping bag, dont worry i'll only take up a small corner, and i'll help on the rent, haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts