Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone no if it's possible to change a file type?? I scanned a couple pics to send to my gallery and it won't take them, because to up load, the site only takes/ jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, or png files. The file I get is a rtf when scanned to micro soft word. Is there maybe a different program to send scanned pics to?????[beatup]

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
srx_600 said:
Can you rescan it to a jpg? If not look for a converter on google.
Looking into it, I'm sure I'll be able to re direct, just going to take some time. I was looking for a quick fix before I log off for the night.
Thanks for the input.[thumb]

· Registered
1,076 Posts
Some scanners will ask you where to send the pic, send it to an e-mail toy yourself. Might take longer if you can't figure out anything else.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
There's lots of ways to convert the pictures...

Any photo editor will do it.. If you have standard winbloz xp, you can even do it with the standard installed software. (paint)

Hit [start] [programs] [accessories] [paint]..

Drag and drop the picture into paint (or open it through the file menu.

Then hit [file] [save as] and at the bottom under the file name, choose jpg and save the file.

Repeat as many times as necessary.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I found out today that the 926 Dell photo All In One Printer drive was never installed, this is going to make my life a lot simpler. I hope,... if I run into a snag I'll get back to ya all. Again thanks guys

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Open the scanner and camera wizard in winxp...

· Registered
5,007 Posts
How the hell does a roofer know so damn much about computers??? When mine acts up on me I have to call my 13 year old cousin for advice. If only typewriters had internet LOL!

Pics look great. Must have a sweet camera or someone that knows what they're doing.

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh believe me man it took me a while, but with Poo, 2sewings, and SRX giveing me some pointers I would have been LOST. Installing the driver helped too. I'm going to be loading some of my other toys in my gallery later and putting them in a directory labled, toy box.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Got it done, eh? Cool...

So who's the turkey with the hot chick on the back of his gnarly? [;)]

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Got it done, eh? Cool...

So who's the turkey with the hot chick on the back of his gnarly? [;)]
I know I'm leaveing myself wide open for it but,that would be ultra turkey and my wife.[thumb]

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sledneck1978 said:
Get a haircut ya damn hippie!
WOW!!! Easy now little buddy. It's going fast enough, especially when I'm pulling it out reading your posts. Hahaha[:D]

MX86 said:
and here he has a friend who is in a computer field where he scans on a daily basis... LOL!
Don't have your ph#(cell) and from what I heard last night talking to pops you ran for the hills when I called, and your another one flapping your LIPPPPPPS about my hair style.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
ultrawillie said:
sledneck1978 said:
Get a haircut ya damn hippie!
WOW!!! Easy now little buddy. It's going fast enough, especially when I'm pulling it out reading your posts. Hahaha[:D]

MX86 said:
and here he has a friend who is in a computer field where he scans on a daily basis... LOL!
Don't have your ph#(cell) and from what I heard last night talking to pops you ran for the hills when I called, and your another one flapping your LIPPPPPPS about my hair style.
I didn't even know ya called until after he got off the phone with ya... then was like "Oh yeah, willie called looking for ya" [B)] and you should have my cell, i called you on the way back from isabella to see if the ole man was going to stop driving like a sissy and keep up!

· Registered
1,337 Posts
Cripes Willie, at least you HAVE hair at our age. Who do I have to kill to get mine back??

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2SEWINGS said:
Good looking gal on the back of the bike, but seriously dude, now you need to learn photoshop and work on the guy in the front[:D]
You must not look in a mirror at all!! I did work on the photoshop thing and found your picture[053], pretty good hey!!Hahahaha just jacking ya Scott.[thumb]

picman said:
Cripes Willie, at least you HAVE hair at our age. Who do I have to kill to get mine back??
Just remember Ken, if the girls don't find ya handsome at least they'll find ya handy. [hump]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.