Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Finally first ride *UPDATED*

812 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ArcticCatZL600 
#1 ·
I am finally going to be able to go snowmobiling with my MXZ440 that I got this year. ONly a foot or so but it is still snow and I am going. It is around the Hurley, Wisconsin area will have to buy a wisconsin pass.[:D][:D]

#4 ·
Only a foot!? Hell...I'd be quite content with a foot!

#5 ·
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Only a foot?lol,4-5inchs here and im ready to ride all day.
exactly, however I'd like to see a foot of snow again someday..

#6 ·
four feet + where i'm at i've even found six-seven foot drifts

#7 ·
nuthin but grass

#8 ·
GOt pure grass where I live, the foot is only in a small area, i think, I will find out when I go tommarow, they mostly just got enough to open trails but trails are usually boring, powder is the best, I will settle for trails over nothing easily!

#9 ·
i would love a foot of snow i was at my grandma's house yesterday and there were people snowmobiling in their lake where there were patches of snow that were only a half inch deep! i am going up north this week hopefully they have ssnow.[:(!]

#10 ·
If I remember to bring the digital camera I will post pictures on Friday when I get home if there is time, because friday through monday we are going to Northern Minnesota to have our annual newyears party with my cousins and a few other families that we invited. We go snowmobiling every year while up there,it will be extremely boring up there if there is no snow. COusins have a cabin on a lake maybe some snow there, if there isn't we will try to get the ATV on the ice with some plastic sleds. Last year we pulled 10 kids(around that, don't remember)on seperate sleds but there was hard snow for it to get grip, not sure if it will work on ice with no snow (We don't have chains for the wheels) As long as I am occupied doing something fun I will be fine, if there is nothing to do I am going to be pissed.

#14 ·
Just got back today, actually did not go to Hurley went to a place in U.P.(upper peninsula of Michigan) The trails were great on Wednesday, Thursday the were a little rough, this weekend they are going to be beet down almost all hotels/motels are booked for the new year weekend, groomers will have a hard time keeping up. Also if you go there do not go by the area near lake Superior there is nothing, most of the snow is near the middle.

I will post pics later once I get them off my digital camera, may take a while going up North for New Year weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.