Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trailer north and brought the wife along for a few days riding. I've had enough of this weather in Iowa since moving from northern WI last year. We had the trails to ourselves on the 26th and 27th. Sleds starting showing up late on the 27th.
[attachment=54030]

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
where is that? last i heard there wasn't any snow

·
Registered
893 Posts
looks like lots of fun. I just got off my sled, im going to the trails next weekend :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, there was plenty of snow for our first trip of the year. I followed the forums for a week prior and saw both positive reports and negative. But, I trusted the locals and was pleased with my decision to head to Eagle River. The trails were OK, from Eagle River towards Star Lake, Land O Lakes was really nice. Right around Eagle River was getting a lot of traffic on the 27th. Conover was also OK. Land O Lakes was also very good. The clubs were out clearing brush around LOL from the storm. I could not wait any longer and made the trip. Go RIDE! Here is another pic.[attachment=54145]

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
As of now the trails are rough and it is warm. I don't know if they are grooming. They panned the trails after the snow but I have not seen a groomer or and marks on the trail from one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts