Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is guys. 14 weeks later, I finally got my rail extensions and got them put on. I'm sealing the chaincase up tonight and that's it. Ready for riding. What do ya think of it?

Before:
[attachment=38130][attachment=36156]

After:
[attachment=50842][attachment=50836]
[attachment=50837][attachment=50843]

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
thats awesome!! i hope to do a 136" track on my sled next year, have fun with the sled it looks like it would be easy to have fun on that thing

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That looks great. That is my favorite sled of all time.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Love it!!!!!! Good job!! Wish they still made a kit so i could do it to my sno pro!
Anybody know where i can find one?? Tracks usa, Arctic Cat, And any other aftermarket shop i can think of doesnt have them. They were avalible through Cat but not any more, And i can still find tracks for it but no tunnel extention or rail extentions for it?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
looks great! nice job. run into any problems along the way?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Originally posted by 04polaris500
[br]Sled looks great!

And as far as sno pro rail extensions I don't know..maybe eBay, dennis kirk, or shade tree powersports.
Tried them all no luck[:(]! Thanx though!

·
Registered
78 Posts
bigrok, The sled looks great! I remember hearing about your issues with MMP on snowest, who did you finally get the rails from?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I always loved those Blue and yellow edges. That thing should handle any snow you throw at it, have fun on that sweet ride.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Looks good. The only suggestion is to get a longer flap for the back. That one looks a little short, could make people not want to ride behind you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
nice sled .... did u have to put the cooler extensions on for that? do u have to?

·
Registered
901 Posts
that looks really good nice work

·
Registered
548 Posts
that looks really nice sweet sled

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Looks Good, Nice Work

·
Registered
982 Posts
That looks really good, great job. I was thinking of converting mine over to a 136" next year also. Let me know how it handles and how you like.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts