Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so finaly after a full rebuild i now have 117 miles on my new motor. it is pratically a whole new sled, i port and polished it and put on pod filters and did a bit of clutching, and holy does that thing pull for a 580. At least i had a good day of riding, a few of my friends did not... one was rippin across a feild and it was overcast, not wearing tinted goggles and hit a road at about 80 mph, cleared the road hit the ditch and bounced over a fence, took the top of the post off and some how never left a mark on his sled.. the other guy was not so fortunate, first ride on his 08 rmk and hit a trench climbin a hill and completely totaled the tunnel.. it kinked right at the foot rests. this is the most pointless post ever but im bored lol

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
And to think, you didn't even post pictures.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i know i know, the guy was hurtin real bad and i thought it would be mean to take pictures of his new sled destroyed, i will get some pictures up this week sometime

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i went to the shop today and his sled is pretty much all straightened out... they have got it lookin pretty good considering we all thought it was totaly trashed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts