Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Cadillac. Here are some pictures. The XLT is mine, the SXR belongs to a friend. The VMax behind mine also belongs to a friend, very clean. Also some pictures of the Cadillac Snowfest. Saw a couple of sleds go over 110 in 600 feet there. They also had a track on the ice for cars to go on and get timed. People were bringing everything from sports cars to 4 wheelers to the family sedan. My sled ran great until Saturday night when I had to leave it on the trail. It developed a real bad bog and quit, but that's a story for the shop. I think some of my friends are in the picture on the Boon Web site too. Allin all a great time. Probably won't be able to go till next year now with all the kids sports and stuff.
/snofan/../images/users/Polaris XLTSP/Feb0202.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Polaris XLTSP/Feb0203.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Polaris XLTSP/Feb0207.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/Polaris XLTSP/Feb0210.jpg
As you can probably tell my digital camera is just one of those little cheap ones.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time, except for the bogging problem. I'm leaving on a week long snowmobile trip next week. I'm hoping my XLT runs strong the whole time. It would be a real expensive trip to just sit in the hotel room.

"Kid's sports"? That's what the wifey's for! [;)]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts