Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics of my 2000 Millennium Edition MXz 700, which I order in the spring of 1999. Currently it has 9600 kms on it and is still working great! The only mods to it as of now are 96 0.920" Woodys carbide studs (soon to be all replaced and 48 more put in) and a MBRP race silencer. Thinking about getting a 11" black windsheild also. I have no complaints about my investment yet!

/polarisman/../images/users/Dyson700/Picture2.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Dyson700/Picture5.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
My dad's buddy had one of those....VERY nice. That thing was beautiful. He sold it to his brother this year though and got himself an F7 Sno Pro.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
as long as u never regret ur investment, it is damn well worth it. that is the same way i think, ppl can say "why would spend that much on a sled? its just a waste of money" i havent missed a penny that i have spent on my sled yet

that is a sweet sled too, i am lookin into gettin a MXz next year

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sharp looking sled.I wouldent worry to mutch about the miles.if you service the newer sleds regulary there good for a lot of miles,i have a 2001 ZRT with over 6000 miles,hasent skiped a beet.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks like you take good care of it!. How do you get the time to drive so much?

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
That is a very sweet lookin machine.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
nice looking sled, take care of her and she will do the same. My dads buddy has a 1981 Polaris Centurion 500 Triple Indy with 33,000 miles. He honed the cylinders and put new rings in at 22,000 mile. Though he did not have to. He rides his sled all the time. Never bought a new one. Said it still runs why buy a newer one its fast enough for me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Those millenium editions are awesome looking sleds, I wanted the ME Mach Z, that thing looked bad ass! The MXZ is nice too... [:D]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Very nice, lets see some freestlye on that sled :), lol. That's great man, I think I may be getting an mxz, then tracking it to 136 with 2 inch paddles.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by Sirroxen
[br]Very nice, lets see some freestlye on that sled :), lol. That's great man, I think I may be getting an mxz, then tracking it to 136 with 2 inch paddles.
Get a MXZ renegade. Then add 2" if you still want it. Wicked machine. Mine has 6000km not a hitch yet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hate to be a wet blanket...many more mxz700s have failed....skidoo did away w/700!(i liked them too!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts