Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom bought an all in one printer so i finaly got some pics up of my sled. Its a 1996 polaris XCR 600 SP. The first owner put 680 ultra cyls on it so one of the older guys dubbed it sleeper.

/polarisman/../images/users/madd_dog/xcr600sp.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/madd_dog/Engine.jpg

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a couple more.../polarisman/../images/users/madd_dog/sarah and me.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Sharp sled!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Nice looking sled, what kinda pipes are on it? I'm thinking about buying a set for my 96 XLT Sp, and am not sure what to get

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those are the stock pipesthat come on the xcr 600 sp.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yah that's a sleeeper! Some of the other posts have some guys painting their pipes with grill paint. That might smartenup the inside of the engine compartment.

What octane level gas are you running?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Nice ride man, I cant wait for the snow.......

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already painted them. With 1200*F paint i dont have an ovan big enough to bake them in tho so hopefully it wont flake off to much. im running 91 octane.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Nice sled!! That 1200 degree paint is good stuff, has held very good on the pipes I painted 2 years ago.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this will be the second season on the paint. some time id like to get a new set of pipes and have my friend powder coat em. grass drags at noon today so ill have some good pics of some action.. maybe even my bros new xcr. hes taking the old indy n seeing if he can sell it too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts