Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Your on the wrong side of the lake dude, we get all your lake effect over here! lol its nice

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
lucky, all we been getting is freezing rain, the wait is driving me nuts, 1 hour north got almost a foot on the last shot, all we got was freezing rain, snowed tonight but i can still see 90% green in the yard

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yesterday was 53 deg, but now its starting to get colder. Feels like its in the upper 30's. We still have a ways to go here [Disappointed]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
I have not seen anything that will stay to the ground yet. this wait for winter is driving me nuts.
In central MN winter is here. There is a 6" crusty base in some spots, but at least 2" everywhere, lakes are just startin to freeze.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Well I got like 2-3 inches here now. I was going to take the Indy 400 out but I can't get the damn thing started. The snow has changed to sleet, but then back to snow also.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
We got about 10" on the ground and another 6-11" more for the weekend. Id be out on the sled but my local Yamaha Dealer screwed up and forgot to order some parts last week. Sled is stuck in the garage till. GRRR!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts