Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is.....OUTSTANDING. I had to be careful not to roll off the back! It was definately worth the cost. It does have one heck of a compression pull, but worth the effort. It is definately not for the faint of heart. I can't wait for a few more inches of snow and a packed base. Of course I still have another tank of initial break in, but after that.....no holds barred. Awesome ride. Anybody live near the Turtle Mountains? Let's Ride!

FrozenSmile

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i live up here in Rolla, i wouldnt exactly call the Turtle Mountains, mountains, not rreal high, i hear they got nice trails tho.

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just bought my first 'real' sled, my 96 XLT Special. Its still in the 60's here in central new york and I am really getting sick of this, I better get to ride soon because the damn thing is getting bored!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a red one. I was in the store and got to look at the black and red. I wanted something that stood out on the white snow. Black can look like a shadow from a distance and if I crash, god forbid, I wouldn't mind being seen from a distance. Besides, I have a bright yellow snow outfit and thought it would be a nice match.

And yes, artic-cat-guy, they really aren't mountains. They are better than nothing though.

Ride to live.

FrozenSmile

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Glad to hear you love your new sled!! Your just lucky you get to ride it, no snow here! Nothing like the power of a 800 twin....I know it puts a smile on my face!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
The 800 twins are real nice. Glad you like it. Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sounds awesome man! Have fun!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts